Get an overview of integration with Seel Return Assurance.
If you are developing for a non-Shopify platform or an e-commerce marketplace, please follow the instructions below to start your integration with Seel Return Assurance.
The overall integration consists of two parts:
Below is a high-level overview of the implementation:
The main parts that require implementation are:
- 1.Frontend: Place Seel Pixel in webpage headers;
- 2.Frontend: Set up onRAChecked() and onRAUnchecked() callback functions to update order total;
- 3.Frontend: Call createPolicy() when a new purchase is made;
- 4.Backend: Call updateAsset() when order is shipped;
- 5.Backend: Call cancelPolicy() when order is canceled;